Nigerian University Pension Management Committee (NUPEMCO) is a Closed Pensions Fund Administrator (CPFA) set up to further improve the post working standards of the Staff members of Nigerian Universities invites eligible candidates to apply for the following Management positions:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer CFO
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide an environment, consistent with corporate and local statutory requirements, within which profitable revenue growth is encouraged, costs are contained, billing is timely and accurate, trade receivables are promptly collected, in order to maximize cash flow and profit, whilst financial performance is accurately measured against business plans and budgets and Financial Reports are made to the Managing Director and the Board of Directors.
- Management Accounting, Reporting and Budgetary Control Budget Preparation and tracking to ensure trading activity Is correctly budgeted, forecasted and tracked and to prepare business justification for capital expenditure in order to plan and manage budgets.
- A degree in numerate or semi- numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Law and Business Administration and other related discipline)
- A post graduate degree in management or other relevant field is essential
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with at least 8 years in the Financial Services Sector and 4 years of top/senior management position
- Candidates are expected to exhibit professionalism, communication skills, Leadership Skills, Objectivity and independence, proven ability to build and maintain relationship at all levels, self motivation and managerial ability
- Age: Between 35 and 50 Years
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send your application, CV as attachment specifying your e-mail address and clay time phone numbers, a page cover note, to:
email@example.com quoting the reference number both on the application letter and as subject of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.