This is a technically challenging work environment characterised by a continuing need for research, the pursuit of new technology, and the adoption of new ways of working. It demands people who will thrive in a culture that encourages and rewards innovation, collaboration and the ability to learn from success as well as failure.
Operate and maintain asset integrity systems to ensure high uptime and safety in Shell Nigeria offshore assets. Act as operator of Pressure Equipment Integrity systems for SNEPCo operating assets. Implement strategies for Inspection activities for topside,marine,structural and subsea assets. Produce Inspection Reference plans for each system. Interface between functional disciplines and operations. Plan budgets and required contracts.
1)Custodian of Pipeline integrity management systems
2)Devise / utilise and supervise asset integrity systems to produce Inspection Reference Plans. 3) Focal point for inputs into annual MRP/ARP and asset Integrated Activity Plans. 4) Focal point for maintaining scopes of work in SAP.
5) Devises maintenances scopes of work for repairs. 6) Drives HSE aspects for inspection activities.
7) Technical Authority for process Pressure Envelope Integrity Status.
8) Drives data management and control for each asset class,plus analysis and remnant life / maintenance predictions.
9) Produces change control submissions.
1) BSc. In Mechanical or related Engineering
How To Apply
To apply for the above shell Vacancy visit the official web page at http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/professionals/app-xp-find-a-job.html, once the page finish loading click on the region space and select africa. The available vacancies will appear, so click on it for details and application.
Application Deadline Date
Closes by 28th February, 2013.