STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA VACANCIES (9 Vacant Positions)
At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. We strive to make Standard Chartered a great place to work by creating an engaging, inclusive and safe environment that rewards success and encourages employees to take control of their personal development.
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
We are recruiting to fill the post of :
- SME Credit Approver 346219 Nigeria – SCB
- Sales Manager 346257 Nigeria – SCB
- Ops Control & Support Officer 347910 Nigeria – SCB
- HR Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking – West Africa (Nigeria based)
- TMU Manager 347308 Nigeria – SCB
- Head of Solution Delivery and Service – Service Management Nigeria – SCB
- Senior Client Coverage Manager 346719 Nigeria – SCB
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER, JABI 345782 Nigeria – SCB