STANDARD CHARTERED BANK VACANCIES
JOB TITLE: LEARNING & CB ACADEMY OFFICER
JOB ID: 351143
JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
LOCATION: Nigeria – SCB
FULL/PART TIME: Full time
Support the Head of Learning and CB Academy West Africa in driving the learning agenda for the bank.
Responsible for driving the end to end administrative function of the Learning and CB Academy.
Responsible for handling the logistics and planning for all training programmes being run by the Academy.
Project Manager for Learning and development initiatives for the bank.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the smooth operation of L&CBA activities.
• Coordinating all logistics for training programs held in Nigeria.
• Drive 100% E-learning and ILDP (Individual and Learning Development Plan) completion in Nigeria.
• Coordinating and manage ILDPs for Nigeria to AskHR.
• Co-ordinate attendance and feedback forms.
• Efficiently drive the ITF end to end and ensure maximum return of 50% of ITF levy.
• Partner in roll out and management of key LCBA initiatives –Speakeasy@SCB Toastmasters Club and SCBN Bookclub. Ensure that activities run smoothly.
• Follow up on activities arising from meetings and staff or customer calls to resolve complaints and deal with operational issues in LCBA Nigeria.
• Shared Drive-: Maintain and ensure logical filing of LCBA records for efficient retrieval.
• Cost Centre Reconciliation-: Confirm cost centre integrity and ensure all relevant costs are re-allocated.
• Departmental Report-: Arrange timely submission of departmental reports, e.g. CEO Report, E-learning statistics, Library books etc.
• Update of Departmental DOIs
• Prepare and manage L& CBA program calendar.
• Logistics-: Co-ordinate and ensure adequate logistics available for smooth operation.
• Library-: Manage and maintain library books to ensure no losses of books.
• Learning Centre-: Ensure adequately maintained and equipment issues are reported and resolved on time.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum 2:2 in any discipline from a reputable university
• Self-starter, ambitious, dedicated and results-oriented
• Excellent communication skills, professional and flexible
• Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively
• Minimum 3 years post-qualification work experience
• Passionate about learning
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge
certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the
broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of
belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.