Total Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company and a subsidiary of the Total Group. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for its Oil & Gas Production Operations Training Scheme facilitated by a Training Company. During the training programme participants will be on a Training Contract and on successful completion of the training programme would be considered for the usual recruitment process leading to employment in TEPNG
Job Title: Graduate Training Production Operations
Ref No: 10050513
Training Scheme facilitated by a Training Company. During the training programme participants will be on a Training Contract and on successful completion of the training programme would be considered for the usual recruitment process leading to employment in TEPNG.
- HND holders or its equivalent in any Engineering Discipline. (Must have graduated not before 2010).
- No work experience is required
- Must have already completed their NYSC programme. Candidates will be required to show evidence of this in their application.
- Good aptitude and fast learning skills.
Applications are welcome from male and female candidates who hold Higher National Diplomas (HND) or their equivalents, who graduated not before 2010.
No work experience is required. However, HND holders who are applying must have already completed their NYSC programme. Candidates will be required to show evidence of this in their application
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and application forms which must be completed online No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for navigating the website
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “Vacancies” to open the search page.
- From the “Country” drop-down menu, select ‘Nigeria’, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Search”. This will display all the advertised vacancies in TEPNG.
- Click on the position you are interested in to view details of the job description. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply now” at the bottom of the page.
- It is compulsory to cut and paste your CV in the space provided in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Surname, First name, Other names (where applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Contact Telephone Number(s)
- Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
- Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
- Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
- Full contact details of 2 referees (contact address, e-mail & phone numbers)
- Indicate your Industrial Training experience, stating your employer, period, and duties
- Indicate your NYSC experience, stating your employer, period (start and end dates) and duties
Please note that only 2010 and above HND graduates will be considered. Candidates who are not within this category need not apply.